EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANTS
Effluent Treatment Plants or (ETPs) are used by leading companies in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry to purify water and remove any toxic and non toxic materials or chemicals from it. These plants are used by all companies for environment protection. An ETP is a plant where the treatment of industrial effluents and waste waters is done. The ETP plants are used widely in industrial sector, for example, pharmaceutical industry, to remove the effluents from the bulk drugs.
During the manufacturing process of drugs, varied effluents and contaminants are produced. The effluent treatment plants are used in the removal of high amount of organics, debris, dirt, grit, pollution, toxic, non toxic materials, polymers etc. from drugs and other medicated stuff. The ETP plants use evaporation and drying methods, and other auxiliary techniques such as centrifuging, filtration, incineration for chemical processing and effluent treatment.
EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANTS HIGHLIGHTS
- Purifying effluent by removing solid contents like rags, sticks, grit and grease that may cause in damage to equipment or operational problems.
- Removal of floating and settled materials, i.e. suspended solids and organic matter.
- Removal of biodegradable organic matter and suspended solids.
- Removal of residual suspended solids / dissolved solids.
- Easy processes like effluent filtration, neutralization, sludge and solid removal etc., give complete ETP solution for industries like electroplating, textile, chemical and many more.